Pre-Season Friendly Request

Your chance to discuss anything about GTFC, whether it be how are we playing, is the match on or even just to start a debate

Moderator: sut

Re: Pre-Season Friendly Request

Postby Retro Smith on Thu May 18, 2017 9:45 pm

When I started this thread I was hopeful of Zante FC away, it was not to be :D Going to have a word with Forest's new Greek owner at the pre season game for Olympiakos away next pre season though.
Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year, not to cause any trouble but shouldn't that be an even number?
Retro Smith
v Hednesford Town 1998

Postby Parso on Fri May 19, 2017 7:32 am

Retro Smith wrote: Going to have a word with Forest's new Greek owner at the pre season game for Olympiakos away next pre season though.

I'm sure he can fix that for you.
Parso's posts are brought to you in conjunction with sarcasm, irony and common sense.

You don't have to be bigoted, angry, bitter, hateful or irate to post here. But it helps.
Parso
v Yeovil Town 1972

Postby Benno on Sun May 21, 2017 10:55 am

I was looking forward to seeing Forest coming to Town and was hoping for a strong Forest team but now I've just seen Forest have announced they are playing Burnley at home on the same day. Will it be a team of kids again like it was last time?
Benno
v Rushden Town 1990

Postby sut on Sun May 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Really in-sure as things stand, but it seems odd that Forest insisted we play on the Saturday if they are only going to send a kids team, surely they can play midweek as well or they not allowed out at night ?
sut
v Middlesbrough 1974

Postby TonyF on Sun May 21, 2017 9:42 pm

If you look at Forests squad list for last season there are 50 pros on the books so lots to go round
Now aiming for top 5 place
TonyF
v Southport 1998

Previous

Return to Talk Football